The Pittsburgh Panthers (1-0) will look to upset the Tennessee Volunteers (1-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Acrisure Stadium. The Volunteers are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6.5 points.
Tennessee vs. Pittsburgh Predictions
Tennessee vs. Pittsburgh Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tennessee vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Tennessee is a perfect 1-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- The Volunteers are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- All of Tennessee’s games have gone over the total this season.
- Tennessee has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Tennessee has played as a moneyline favorite of -264 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Pittsburgh has yet to win a game against the spread this year (0-1-0).
- Games involving Pittsburgh has hit the over once this season.
- This is the first time Pittsburgh will play as an underdog this season.
- Pittsburgh has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +200 odds on them winning this game.
Tennessee vs. Pittsburgh: Over/Under Trends
Tennessee Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Jaylen Wright, has carried the ball 13 times for 88 yards (88 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Jabari Small has piled up 13 carries for 63 yards (63 per game) and one touchdown.
- Cedric Tillman’s 68 receiving yards (68 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected six receptions.
- Jimmy Holiday has put together a 62-yard season so far (62 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in four passes.
- Ramel Keyton’s four catches are good enough for 57 yards (57 ypg).
Pittsburgh Players to Watch
- Rodney Hammond has carried the ball 16 times for a team-high 74 yards (74 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He has also caught two passes for 55 yards (55 per game).
- This season Israel Abanikanda has piled up eight carries for 15 yards (15 per game), while also catching one pass for 24 yards (24 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jared Wayne’s 89 receiving yards (89 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered three receptions.
- Konata Mumpfield has hauled in five passes for 71 yards (71 yards per game) this year.
Where To Watch Tennessee vs. Pittsburgh
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.