The Arkansas State Red Wolves (0-0) will look to upset the Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Ohio Stadium. The Buckeyes are heavy favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 44 points. An over/under of 68.5 points has been set for the outing.
Ohio State vs. Arkansas State Predictions
Ohio State vs. Arkansas State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ohio State vs. Arkansas State Betting Trends
- Ohio State had seven wins in 13 games against the spread last year.
- The Buckeyes went unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 44-point favorite or more last season.
- Out of 13 Ohio State games last season, eight hit the over.
- Ohio State put together a 10-2 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 83.3% of those games).
- Ohio State did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Arkansas State covered the spread five times in 11 games last year.
- In 11 Arkansas State games last year, three of them went over the total.
- Arkansas State was an underdog in 10 games last season and won one (10%) of those contests.
- Arkansas State had a record of 1-7 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least on the moneyline.
Ohio State vs. Arkansas State: Over/Under Trends
- Ohio State’s games had more than 68.5 points scored on occasions last season.
- Arkansas State games had over 68.5 points times last season.
- The total for this matchup is 68.5 points, 2.5 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams for last season.
- The total for this game is 68.5 points, 7.1 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams last season.
- The over/under for this game is 68.5 points, 4.1 more than the average point total for Buckeyes games a year ago.
- Games involving the Red Wolves last year averaged 66.0 points per game, a 2.5-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Ohio State Players to Watch
- C.J. Stroud had a passing stat line last year of 4,435 passing yards with a 71.9% completion rate (317-of-441), 44 touchdowns, six interceptions, and an average of 341.2 yards per game.
- Last year, TreVeyon Henderson churned out 1,255 rushing yards (96.5 yards per game) and 15 touchdowns. In the receiving game, he made 27 catches for 312 yards (24.0 yards per game) and four touchdowns.
- Miyan Williams collected 507 rushing yards on 71 carries (39.0 yards per game) and three touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Jaxon Smith-Njigba collected 95 receptions for 1,606 yards and nine touchdowns. He averaged 123.5 yards per game.
- Garrett Wilson amassed 1,058 yards on 70 grabs with 12 touchdowns. He averaged 81.4 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last season Chris Olave hauled in 65 passes for 936 yards and 13 touchdowns, compiling 72.0 receiving yards per game.
Arkansas State Players to Watch
- Layne Hatcher averaged 201.9 passing yards per outing and threw 19 touchdowns last season.
- Lincoln Pare racked up one rushing touchdown on 37.3 yards per game last season. Pare was also effective in the passing game, tallying 27 catches and two touchdowns over the course of the year.
- Last season Johnnie Lang Jr. rushed for 22.8 yards per game.
- Corey Rucker averaged 69.3 yards on 4.9 receptions per game and racked up nine receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Te’vailance Hunt averaged 62.3 receiving yards per game in 2021, scoring six touchdowns.
- Jeff Foreman played his way to two receiving touchdowns and 551 receiving yards (45.9 ypg) last season.
Where To Watch Ohio State vs. Arkansas State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.