The Duke Blue Devils (1-0) will look to upset the Northwestern Wildcats (1-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Ryan Field. The Wildcats are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 10 points. The over/under is set at 56.5 in the contest.
Northwestern vs. Duke Predictions
Northwestern vs. Duke Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Northwestern vs. Duke Betting Trends
- Northwestern has covered in each of the one opportunity it has had with a set spread this season (1-0-0).
- This season, each one of Northwestern’s games has hit the over.
- This is the first time this season Northwestern is playing as the moneyline favorite.
- Northwestern has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -383 or shorter.
- Duke has covered in the only opportunity it has had with a set spread this season (1-0-0).
- This season, not one Duke’s games have hit the over.
- This is the first time Duke will play as an underdog this season.
- Duke has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +297 odds on them winning this game.
Northwestern vs. Duke: Over/Under Trends
- The Wildcats average 31.0 points per game against the Blue Devils’ 30.0, amounting to 4.5 points over the game’s over/under of 56.5.
- The 28 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 28.5 fewer than the 56.5 total in this contest.
- The Wildcats have seen a 52.0 average over/under in their games this season, 4.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Blue Devils games have an over/under of 51.5 points this season, 5.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Northwestern Players to Watch
- Evan Hull’s team-high 119 rushing yards (119.0 per game) have come on 22 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also added 55 yards (55.0 per game) on five catches.
- This season Cam Porter has rushed for 94 yards (94.0 per game) on 19 carries with one touchdown.
- Malik Washington’s 97 receiving yards (97.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has eight receptions.
- Raymond Niro III’s one catch has netted him 41 yards (41.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Duke Players to Watch
- This season Jaylen Coleman has taken eight carries for 43 yards (43.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jalon Calhoun’s 90 receiving yards (90.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has six receptions.
- Jordan Moore has hauled in six passes for 77 yards (77.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Sahmir Hagans’ two receptions this season have resulted in 54 yards (54.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Northwestern vs. Duke
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.