The Charlotte 49ers (0-2) will look to upset the Maryland Terrapins (1-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Jerry Richardson Stadium. The Terrapins are heavy favorites in this one, with the line posted at 27.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 66.5 points.
Maryland vs. Charlotte Predictions
Maryland vs. Charlotte Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Maryland vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- Maryland has not covered the spread in a game this season (0-1-0).
- Maryland has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Maryland has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -7105 or shorter.
- Charlotte has not won a game against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- Games involving Charlotte has hit the over once this year.
- Charlotte lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Charlotte has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1567 moneyline set for this game.
Maryland vs. Charlotte: Over/Under Trends
- The Terrapins average 31 points per game against the 49ers’ 18.5, totaling 17 points under the matchup’s over/under of 66.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 52 points per game, 14.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Terrapins have seen a 65.5 average over/under in their games this season, one point fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 10.5 points separates this game’s over/under (66.5 points) and the average total points bet in 49ers’ games (56 points) this season.
Maryland Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Roman Hemby, has carried the ball seven times for 114 yards (114 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Antwain Littleton has racked up six carries for 34 yards (34 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Rakim Jarrett’s 110 receiving yards (110 yards per game) lead the team. He has six receptions.
- Jeshaun Jones has put up a 70-yard season so far (70 receiving yards per game), reeling in four passes.
- Corey Dyches has hauled in four grabs for 36 yards (36 ypg) this season.
Charlotte Players to Watch
- Shadrick Byrd’s team-high 97 rushing yards (48.5 per game) have come on 27 carries this year.
- Grant Dubose’s 156 receiving yards (78 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered eight receptions and two touchdowns.
- Victor Tucker has put together a 133-yard season so far (66.5 receiving yards per game), reeling in nine passes.
- Elijah Spencer’s seven grabs have netted him 125 yards (62.5 ypg).
Where To Watch Maryland vs. Charlotte
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.