The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (0-0) play the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Cajun Field. The Ragin’ Cajuns are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 10.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 56 points.
Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Louisiana beat the spread seven times in 14 games last year.
- As a 10.5-point favorite or more, the Ragin’ Cajuns had two wins ATS (2-6) last year.
- Louisiana had four of its 14 games hit the over last season.
- Louisiana won all 10 of the games it was the moneyline favorite last season.
- Louisiana won all eight games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -431 or shorter.
- Eastern Michigan covered the spread five times in 12 games last year.
- Eastern Michigan was winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs last season.
- In 12 Eastern Michigan games last season, six of them hit the over.
- Eastern Michigan was an underdog eight times last season and won three of those games.
- Eastern Michigan was 0-0 last season when entering a game as the underdog by +320 or more on the moneyline.
Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan: Over/Under Trends
- A total of times last year, Louisiana and its opponent combined to score more than 56 points.
- Eastern Michigan’s games finished with over 56 points scored times last season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns and Eagles combined to average 61.3 points per contest last season, which is 5.3 more than the total for this game.
- These teams allowed a combined 48.5 points per game a season ago, 7.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The over/under in this matchup is 56 points, 0.3 fewer than the average total in last season’s Ragin’ Cajuns contests.
- The average total points scored in Eagles games last year (56) is 2.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Louisiana Players to Watch
- Levi Lewis recorded a passing stat line last year of 2,917 passing yards with a 60.5% completion rate (236-of-390), 20 touchdowns, four interceptions, and an average of 208.4 yards per game. His rushing stat line was 100 carries for 343 yards and five touchdowns while averaging 24.5 yards per game.
- Last year, Chris Smith churned out 855 rushing yards (61.1 yards per game) and eight touchdowns.
- Montrell Johnson ran for 838 yards on 162 carries (59.9 ypg), with 12 rushing touchdowns last year.
- In the previous season, Michael Jefferson reeled in 18 catches for 481 yards (34.4 ypg). He also scored four touchdowns.
- Peter LeBlanc also filled up his receiving stat line last year. He collected 37 receptions for 417 yards and one touchdown. He produced 29.8 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Dontae Fleming grabbed 27 passes for 322 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 23 receiving yards per game.
Eastern Michigan Players to Watch
- Samson Evans has carried the ball 15 times for a team-high 89 yards (89 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Jaylon Jackson has racked up 24 yards (24 per game) on three attempts.
- Dylan Drummond’s 62 receiving yards (62 yards per game) lead the team. He has four receptions.
- Hassan Beydoun has put up a 48-yard season so far (48 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in three passes.
- Tanner Knue’s four catches this season have resulted in 43 yards (43 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.