The Colorado State Rams (0-1) face the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (0-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium. The Rams are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 7.5 points. The over/under is set at 57 in the contest.
Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions
Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Colorado State was 4-7-0 against the spread last year.
- The Rams covered every time (1-0) as a 7.5-point favorite or more last year.
- In 12 Colorado State games last season, five of them went over the total.
- Colorado State was favored on the moneyline six total times last season. They went 2-4 in those games.
- Colorado State played as a moneyline favorite of -309 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- Middle Tennessee beat the spread six times in 12 games last year.
- Middle Tennessee won twice ATS (2-4) as underdogs of 7.5 points or greater last year.
- In 12 Middle Tennessee games last season, five of them hit the over.
- Middle Tennessee won three of the eight games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, Middle Tennessee won two of its six games when it was the underdog by at least +243 on the moneyline.
Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee: Over/Under Trends
- Colorado State and its opponent topped the 57-point mark times last season.
- Middle Tennessee’s games went over 57 points on occasions last year.
- Last season, the two teams averaged a combined 53.5 points per contest, 3.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These teams allowed a combined 54 points per game a season ago, three fewer points than this matchup’s total.
- The over/under in this game is 57 points, 6.8 higher than the average total in Rams games last season.
- The over/under for this game is 1.5 points higher than the average scoring total for Blue Raiders games last season (55.5).
Colorado State Players to Watch
- A’jon Vivens’ team-high 35 rushing yards (35.0 per game) have come on 10 carries this year.
- This season David Bailey has rushed for 27 yards (27.0 per game) on six carries.
- Tory Horton’s 69 receiving yards (69.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected six receptions and one touchdown.
- Melquan Stovall has recorded 33 receiving yards (33.0 yards per game), hauling in three passes this year.
- Ty McCullouch has hauled in three catches for 17 yards (17.0 ypg) this season.
Middle Tennessee Players to Watch
- Chase Cunningham completed 62.5% of his passes to throw for 1,318 yards and 16 touchdowns last season.
- Martell Pettaway racked up three rushing touchdowns on 28.6 yards per game last season.
- Last season Frank Peasant rushed for 23.3 yards per game. He also scored three touchdowns.
- Jarrin Pierce averaged 40.2 yards on 3.3 receptions per game and racked up six receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Jimmy Marshall averaged 39.2 receiving yards per game in 2021, scoring six touchdowns.
- Yusuf Ali played his way to four receiving touchdowns and 472 receiving yards (36.3 ypg) last season.
Where To Watch Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.