The Auburn Tigers (0-0) face the San Jose State Spartans (1-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Jordan-Hare Stadium. The Tigers are heavy favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 22.5 points. The over/under is 51.5 in the outing.
Auburn vs. San Jose State Predictions
Auburn vs. San Jose State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Auburn vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Auburn was 5-7-0 last year.
- The Tigers had two wins ATS (2-1) as a 22.5-point favorite or more last year.
- There were five Auburn games (out of 13) that hit the over last year.
- Auburn finished 2-2 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 50% of those games).
- Auburn played as a moneyline favorite of -2213 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- Against the spread, San Jose State was 5-7-0 last year.
- There were six San Jose State games (out of 12) that hit the over last season.
- Last season, San Jose State was listed as the underdog in six games and failed to win any of those contests.
- San Jose State was not a bigger underdog last season than the +1033 moneyline set for this game.
Auburn vs. San Jose State: Over/Under Trends
- In games last season, Auburn and its opponent combined to score more than 51.5 points.
- San Jose State’s games went over 51.5 points on occasions last season.
- Last year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (48.3 points per game) is 3.2 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The total for this game is 51.5 points, 3.2 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams last season.
- The point total average for Tigers games last season was 53.6, 2.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Last season, Spartans games resulted in an average scoring total of 52.3, which is 0.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Auburn Players to Watch
- TJ Finley’s previous season stat line featured 827 passing yards (63.6 yards per game) while going 70-for-128 (54.7% completion percentage) with six touchdowns and one interception.
- Tank Bigsby went to work last year, rushing for 1,099 yards on 223 carries (84.5 yards per game) and scoring 10 touchdowns.
- Jarquez Hunter churned out 593 yards on 89 carries (45.6 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Kobe Hudson hauled in 44 catches for 580 yards (44.6 ypg). He also scored four touchdowns.
- Shedrick Jackson produced last year by catching 40 passes for 527 yards and one touchdown. He averaged 40.5 receiving yards per game.
- Demetris Robertson reeled in 37 passes for 489 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 37.6 yards per game last year.
San Jose State Players to Watch
- Chevan Cordeiro has 478 passing yards (239.0 ypg) to lead San Jose State, completing 50% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes this season.
- Kairee Robinson’s team-high 70 rushing yards (35.0 per game) have come on 20 carries this year. He’s also added 100 yards (50.0 per game) on six catches.
- This season Isaiah Hamilton has rushed for 22 yards (11.0 per game) on two carries.
- Elijah Cooks’ 246 receiving yards (123.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 12 receptions.
- Jermaine Braddock’s two receptions are good enough for 42 yards (42.0 ypg).
Where To Watch Auburn vs. San Jose State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.