SEC play features the Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0) meeting the South Carolina Gamecocks (0-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. The Razorbacks are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 7.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 52.5 points.
Arkansas vs. South Carolina Predictions
Arkansas vs. South Carolina Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Arkansas vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Arkansas had eight wins in 13 games against the spread last season.
- As 7.5-point favorites or greater, the Razorbacks went 3-1 against the spread last season.
- In 13 Arkansas games last season, seven of them went over the total.
- Arkansas finished with a 6-1 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 85.7% of those games).
- Arkansas won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -303 or shorter.
- South Carolina covered the spread six times in 12 games last season.
- As 7.5-point underdogs or greater, South Carolina went 4-3 against the spread last season.
- There were six South Carolina games (out of 12) that went over the total last season.
- South Carolina was an underdog eight times last season and won three of those games.
- Last season, South Carolina won three of its seven games when it was the underdog by at least +240 on the moneyline.
Arkansas vs. South Carolina: Over/Under Trends
- In games last season, Arkansas and its opponent combined for more than 52.5 points.
- There were South Carolina games last year with more than 52.5 points scored.
- The Razorbacks and Gamecocks combined to average 53.5 points per contest last season, which is one more than the total for this game.
- The total for this game is 52.5 points, 5.6 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams last season.
- The point total average for Razorbacks games last season was 55.6, 3.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Gamecocks games averaged 50.1 total points last season, 2.4 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Arkansas Players to Watch
- Raheim Sanders’ team-high 117 rushing yards (117 per game) have come on 20 carries this year.
- Trey Knox’s team-high 75 receiving yards (75 yards per game) have come on six receptions with two touchdowns.
- Matt Landers has grabbed three passes for 43 yards (43 yards per game) this year.
- Jadon Haselwood’s three receptions have netted him 42 yards (42 ypg) and one touchdown.
South Carolina Players to Watch
- Luke Doty completed 60.1% of his passes to throw for 975 yards and five touchdowns last season.
- Kevin Harris averaged 51.3 rushing yards per game and accumulated four rushing touchdowns last year.
- Zaquandre White ran for two rushing touchdowns on 583 yards a year ago. White also was productive as a receiver, tallying 18 receptions for 196 yards with three touchdowns.
- Josh Vann averaged 51.4 yards on 3.3 receptions per game and racked up five receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Jaheim Bell averaged 38.2 receiving yards per game in 2021, scoring five touchdowns.
- Nick Muse grabbed 20 passes on his way to 222 receiving yards and two touchdowns a season ago.
Where To Watch Arkansas vs. South Carolina
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.