The Colorado Buffaloes (0-1) will look to upset the Air Force Falcons (1-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Falcon Stadium. The Falcons are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 18.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 45.5 points.
Air Force vs. Colorado Predictions
Air Force vs. Colorado Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Air Force vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Air Force has covered the spread one time in one game with a set spread.
- This season, Air Force’s games have hit the over once.
- Air Force has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Air Force has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -1131 or shorter.
- Colorado has not covered the spread in any matchup this year (0-1-0).
- Games involving Colorado have yet to hit the over once this season.
- Colorado lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Colorado has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +683 odds on them winning this game.
Air Force vs. Colorado: Over/Under Trends
- The point total for the game of 45.5 is 15.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Falcons (48 points per game) and the Buffaloes (13 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 55 points per game, 9.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Falcons games is 46.5 points, one more than the over/under of 45.5 points for this contest.
- Buffaloes’ games have a total points bet of 59.5 points this season, 14 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Air Force Players to Watch
- Brad Roberts’ team-high 114 rushing yards (114 per game) have come on eight carries, with one touchdown this year.
- Dane Kinamon’s 80 receiving yards (80 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered one catch and one touchdown.
- DeAndre Hughes has put up a 22-yard season so far (22 receiving yards per game), hauling in one pass.
- James Bryant’s one catch is good enough for 7 yards (7 ypg).
Colorado Players to Watch
- Brendon Lewis’ team-high 42 rushing yards (42 per game) have come on eight carries this year.
- This season Alex Fontenot has racked up eight carries for 31 yards (31 per game).
- Daniel Arias’ team-high 66 receiving yards (66 yards per game) have come on four receptions.
- Jordyn Tyson has recorded 26 receiving yards (26 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in two passes this year.
- Chase Sowell’s two receptions have turned into 23 yards (23 ypg).
Where To Watch Air Force vs. Colorado
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.