The No. 4 Clemson Tigers (0-0) will square off against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (0-0) in ACC action on Monday, September 5, 2022 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The Yellow Jackets are currently heavy, 23-point underdogs. The over/under in this outing is 51 points.
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Clemson was 5-8-0 last year.
- The Tigers didn’t have a win ATS (0-3) as a 23-point favorite or more last year.
- There were five Clemson games (out of 13) that hit the over last year.
- Clemson finished 8-2 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 80% of those games).
- Clemson never played a game last season with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- Against the spread, Georgia Tech was 4-8-0 last year.
- As a 23-point underdog or more, Georgia Tech had one win ATS (1-1) last season.
- In 12 Georgia Tech games last year, five of them hit the over.
- Georgia Tech was an underdog in seven games last season and won one (14.3%) of those contests.
- Last season, Georgia Tech was at least a +1300 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech: Over/Under Trends
- A total of times last season, Clemson and its opponent combined to score more than 51 points.
- Georgia Tech’s games went over 51 points on occasions last year.
- Last year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (50.3 points per game) is 0.7 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is set at 51 points, 2.7 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average from last season.
- The over/under for this game is 51 points, 2.2 more than the average point total for Tigers games a year ago.
- Last season, Yellow Jackets games resulted in an average scoring total of 58.1, which is 7.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Clemson Players to Watch
- D.J. Uiagalelei recorded a passing stat line last year of 2,246 passing yards with a 55.6% completion rate (208-of-374), nine touchdowns, 10 interceptions, and an average of 172.8 yards per game. His rushing stat line was 104 carries for 316 yards and four touchdowns while averaging 24.3 yards per game.
- Will Shipley went to work last year, rushing for 739 yards on 149 attempts (56.8 yards per game) and scoring 11 touchdowns.
- Kobe Pace collected 641 rushing yards on 105 carries (49.3 yards per game) and six touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Justyn Ross amassed 47 receptions for 524 yards and three touchdowns. He averaged 40.3 yards per game.
- Joseph Ngata produced last year by catching 23 passes for 438 yards and one touchdown. He averaged 33.7 receiving yards per game.
- Beaux Collins grabbed 31 passes for 407 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 31.3 yards per game last year.
Georgia Tech Players to Watch
- Jeff Sims completed 59.9% of his passes to throw for 1,466 yards and 12 touchdowns last season. Sims also helped with his legs, collecting four touchdowns on 31 yards per game.
- Jordan Mason averaged 36.6 rushing yards per game and collected one rushing touchdown last year.
- Dontae Smith rushed for 378 yards and four touchdowns last season.
- Malachi Carter racked up 489 receiving yards and two touchdowns over the course of 2021.
- Kyric McGowan grabbed seven touchdowns and had 443 receiving yards (36.9 ypg) in 2021.
- Adonicas Sanders played his way to three receiving touchdowns and 362 receiving yards (30.2 ypg) last season.
Where To Watch Clemson vs. Georgia Tech
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.