Game 1 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at Ball Arena on Tuesday, May 17 showcases the Colorado Avalanche and the St. Louis Blues playing at 9:30 PM ET. The Avalanche are listed with -260 odds on the moneyline against the Blues (+216).
Avalanche vs. Blues Predictions
Avalanche vs. Blues Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Blues Betting Trends
- The Avalanche are 58-22 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -260 or shorter, Colorado has compiled a 21-6 record (winning 77.8% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied probability of 72.2% to win.
- The Avalanche’s 308 total goals (3.8 per game) make them the fourth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Avalanche have conceded 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking ninth in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- The Blues have claimed an upset victory in 17, or 53.1%, of the 32 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- St. Louis has not been a longer underdog on the moneyline than the +216 odds on them winning this game.
- The Blues’ 309 goals on the season (3.8 per game) rank them third in the league.
- The Blues give up 2.9 goals per game (239 in total), 11th in the league.
Avalanche vs. Blues Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponent have combined for more than Tuesday’s total of 5.5 goals 53 times this season.
- A total of 56 of St. Louis’ games have ended with over 5.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 7.5 goals per game, 2.03 more than the over/under for this contest.
- The 5.7 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.2 more than the over/under for this contest.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 56 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 28 goals and 59 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-4 record, .921 save percentage, 138 goals conceded
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 34 goals and 48 assists
- Robert Thomas: 20 goals and 56 assists
- Jordan Kyrou: 27 goals and 48 assists
- Ville Husso: 25-7-6 record, .919 save percentage, 100 goals conceded
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Blues
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.