The Edmonton Oilers go on the road Thursday to play the Los Angeles Kings in Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The Kings are ahead in the series 3-2. The Oilers are favored, with -149 odds on the moneyline, in this decisive matchup with the Kings, who have +126 moneyline odds.
Oilers vs. Kings Predictions
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Oilers are 42-21 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -149 or shorter, Edmonton is 30-14 (winning 68.2% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Oilers have a 59.8% chance to win.
- The Oilers’ 285 total goals (3.5 per game) make them the seventh-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Oilers have allowed 251 total goals (3.1 per game), ranking 18th in league action in goals against.
- The Kings have been made the underdog 51 times this season, and upset their opponent 21 times.
- Los Angeles has a record of 15-20 in games when oddsmakers list them +126 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 235 goals (2.9 per game), the Kings have the league’s 20th-ranked offense.
- The Kings have one of the best defenses in the league, allowing 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ninth in the NHL.
Oilers vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined for more than Thursday’s over/under of 6.5 goals 47 times this season.
- A total of 34 of Los Angeles’ games have ended with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.2 more than the combined scoring averages for the Oilers (3.48) and the Kings (2.87).
- These two teams concede a combined 5.9 goals per game, 0.6 less than this one’s over/under.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 44 goals and 79 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 55 goals and 55 assists
- Zach Hyman: 27 goals and 27 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 27-12-4 record, .903 save percentage, 136 goals given up
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 19 goals and 48 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 35 goals and 19 assists
- Phillip Danault: 27 goals and 24 assists
- Jonathan Quick: 23-13-9 record, .910 save percentage, 116 goals given up
Where To Watch Oilers vs. Kings
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.