The Milwaukee Bucks are 3.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Chicago Bulls at United Center on Friday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The series is tied 1-1. The point total for the matchup is 223.5.
Bucks vs. Bulls Predictions
Bucks vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Milwaukee’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Bucks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 229.0 points scored. That’s 5.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bucks have a points-per-game average 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Chicago is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Chicago games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 226.7 total points, 3.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulls have a 107.8 points-per-game average, 3.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 39 times this season (39-46-0).
- The Bucks are 29-30 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total 42 times out of 85 chances this season.
- The Bucks make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (47.4%).
- Milwaukee is 26-7 against the spread and 31-2 overall when it shoots higher than 47.4% from the field.
- Chicago is 45-40-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 10-14 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Chicago have hit the over 41 times out of 85 chances this year.
- The Bulls are shooting 48.0% from the field, 2.4% higher than the 45.6% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Chicago is 33-17 against the spread and 34-16 overall when it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
Bucks vs. Bulls Over/Under Trends
- A total of 53 Milwaukee games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 223.5 points.
- This season, 42 of Chicago’s games have ended with a score higher than 223.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 223.5 is 3.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bucks (115.5 points per game) and the Bulls (111.6 points per game).
- The 224.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.6 more than the 223.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 225.4 points, 1.9 more than the over/under of 223.5 points for this contest.
- Bulls games have an over/under of 222.6 points this season, 0.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.9 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (71-for-242)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.3 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (132-for-321)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (162-for-434)
- Bobby Portis: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (133-for-338)
- Grayson Allen: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (159-for-389)
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.9 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Nikola Vucevic: 17.6 PTS, 11.0 REB, 47.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (104-for-331)
- Zach LaVine: 24.4 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (185-for-475)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 8.8 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (70-for-186)
- Coby White: 12.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (136-for-353)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.