The Utah Jazz are 5-point favorites heading into Game 2 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Dallas Mavericks at American Airlines Center on Monday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The Jazz hold a 1-0 series lead. The matchup has an over/under set at 203.5 points.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Predictions
Jazz vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Utah is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Jazz’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 220.4 points scored. That’s 16.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Jazz have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Dallas is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 219.4 points scored. That’s 15.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 116.0 points per game compared to their 108.0 season average.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Utah has gone 35-46-2 against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have an ATS record of 28-29-1 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Games involving Utah have hit the over 38 times out of 83 chances this season.
- The Jazz make 47.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Utah has a 28-19-1 record against the spread and a 35-13 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas has put together a 46-36-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this year, the Mavericks went 7-2 against the spread.
- This season, 31 of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total out of 83 chances.
- The Mavericks are shooting 46.1% from the field, 0.8% higher than the 45.3% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Dallas is 32-13-1 against the spread and 38-8 overall when it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under of 203.5 points 72 times.
- In Dallas’ 83 games this season, 53 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 203.5.
- The Jazz average 113.6 points per game against the Mavericks’ 108.0, totaling 18.1 points over the game’s over/under of 203.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 212.3 points per game, 8.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Jazz have seen a 221.6 over/under in their games this season, 18.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Mavericks’ games have a total points bet of 215.8 points this season, 12.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (232-for-654)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.6 PTS, 14.7 REB, 2.1 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Mike Conley: 13.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (169-for-414)
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.0 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (190-for-597)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (181-for-468)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.