The Utah Jazz are 5-point favorites heading into Game 2 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Dallas Mavericks at American Airlines Center on Monday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The Jazz hold a 1-0 series lead. The matchup has an over/under set at 203.5 points.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Predictions
Jazz vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Utah is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Jazz’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 220.4 points scored. That’s 16.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Jazz have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Dallas is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 219.4 points scored. That’s 15.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 116.0 points per game compared to their 108.0 season average.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Utah has gone 35-46-2 against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have an ATS record of 28-29-1 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Games involving Utah have hit the over 38 times out of 83 chances this season.
- The Jazz make 47.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Utah has a 28-19-1 record against the spread and a 35-13 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas has put together a 46-36-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this year, the Mavericks went 7-2 against the spread.
- This season, 31 of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total out of 83 chances.
- The Mavericks are shooting 46.1% from the field, 0.8% higher than the 45.3% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Dallas is 32-13-1 against the spread and 38-8 overall when it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under of 203.5 points 72 times.
- In Dallas’ 83 games this season, 53 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 203.5.
- The Jazz average 113.6 points per game against the Mavericks’ 108.0, totaling 18.1 points over the game’s over/under of 203.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 212.3 points per game, 8.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Jazz have seen a 221.6 over/under in their games this season, 18.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Mavericks’ games have a total points bet of 215.8 points this season, 12.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (232-for-654)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.6 PTS, 14.7 REB, 2.1 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Mike Conley: 13.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (169-for-414)
- Jordan Clarkson: 16.0 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (190-for-597)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (181-for-468)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.