Southeast Division opponents square off when the Orlando Magic (20-54) host the Sacramento Kings (26-48) at Amway Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 26, 2022. The Kings are 3-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is 224 in the matchup.
Magic vs. Kings Predictions
Magic vs. Kings Betting Odds
Magic vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Orlando has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Orlando’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Magic’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 223.7 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Magic have scored 0.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Sacramento’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Kings games averaged 232.9 total points, 8.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Kings have a 113.7 points-per-game average, 3.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Magic vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Orlando has registered a 34-40-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Magic have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving Orlando have hit the over 37 times this season.
- This season, the Magic have a 43.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 4.8% lower than the 48.1% of shots the Kings’ opponents have made.
- Orlando has a 9-6 record against the spread and an 8-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 48.1% from the field.
- Sacramento has covered the spread 35 times in 74 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Kings have an ATS record of 22-22-1.
- Games involving Sacramento have hit the over 39 times this year.
- Sacramento has put together a 23-10-1 record against the spread and a 20-14 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.8% from the field.
Magic vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- Orlando and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (224 points) 23 times this season.
- This season, 42 games Sacramento played finished with a combined score higher than 224 points.
- The Magic average 104.1 points per game against the Kings’ 110.5, amounting to 9.4 points under the game’s point total of 224.
- This matchup’s point total is 3.7 fewer points than the 227.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Magic games is 216.9 points, 7.1 fewer than the over/under of 224 points for this contest.
- Kings’ games have a total points bet of 226.3 points this season, 2.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 15.0 PTS, 10.4 REB, 52.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (70-for-210)
- Franz Wagner: 15.4 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (93-for-261)
- Cole Anthony: 17.0 PTS, 5.8 AST, 39.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (128-for-374)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.2 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 47.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (84-for-234)
- Chuma Okeke: 8.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.0 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (98-for-311)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 23.2 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (74-for-249)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.8 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (130-for-320)
- Davion Mitchell: 10.7 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (93-for-288)
- Terence Davis II: 10.4 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (49-for-149)
- Alex Len: 6.1 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.