Friday’s NHL slate includes a contest between the heavily favored Colorado Avalanche (45-14-5, -424 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Philadelphia Flyers (20-32-11, +324 moneyline odds) at 9:00 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Flyers Predictions
Avalanche vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- In the 61 times this season the Avalanche have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 44-17 in those games.
- Colorado is 3-1 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -424 or shorter (75.0% win percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied probability of 80.9% to win.
Avalanche vs. Flyers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 34 of Colorado’s 64 games have gone over Friday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- A total of 32 of Philadelphia’s games have finished with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- The Avalanche score 3.78 goals per game, compared to the Flyers’ average of 2.52, adding up to 0.2 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams allow a combined 6.2 goals per game, 0.3 less than this one’s over/under.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 24 goals and 52 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 31 goals and 44 assists
- Cale Makar: 22 goals and 49 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 30-9-2 record, .923 save percentage, 101 goals allowed
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 23 goals and 25 assists
- Travis Konecny: 10 goals and 30 assists
- Joel Farabee: 13 goals and 16 assists
- Martin Jones: 7-12-3 record, .902 save percentage, 73 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.