Tuesday will feature an NHL outing between the home favorite Detroit Red Wings (25-30-7, -141 on the moneyline to win) and the Philadelphia Flyers (20-31-11, +117 moneyline odds) at 7:30 PM ET.
Red Wings vs. Flyers Predictions
Red Wings vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Red Wings vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- The Red Wings are 12-3 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -141 or shorter, Detroit is 4-2 (winning 66.7% of the time).
- The Red Wings have a 58.5% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 27 goals and 32 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 24 goals and 25 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 19 goals and 28 assists
- Thomas Greiss: 8-10-1 record, .887 save percentage, 71 goals given up
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 23 goals and 24 assists
- Travis Konecny: 10 goals and 28 assists
- Scott Laughton: 11 goals and 17 assists
- Martin Jones: 7-12-3 record, .902 save percentage, 73 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.