A competitive NHL matchup is expected on Wednesday when the Minnesota Wild (34-20-4) host the Boston Bruins (36-18-5) at Xcel Energy Center. The Bruins are underdogs (+100 on the moneyline) against the Wild (-120) ahead of the game, which begins at 7:30 PM ET.
Wild vs. Bruins Predictions
Wild vs. Bruins Betting Odds
Wild vs. Bruins Betting Trends
- In the 41 times this season the Wild have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 27-14 in those games.
- Minnesota is 23-11 (winning 67.6% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Wild have a 54.5% chance to win.
Wild vs. Bruins Over/Under Trends
- Minnesota and its opponent have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (6 goals) 39 times this season.
- In Boston’s 60 games this season, 31 have finished with more goals than Wednesday’s over/under of 6.
- The over/under for this game (6) is 0.6 less than the combined scoring averages for the Wild (3.67) and Bruins (2.95).
- This game’s over/under is 0.0 less than the 6.0 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 30 goals and 43 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 19 goals and 41 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 20 goals and 34 assists
- Kaapo Kahkonen: 12-8-3 record, .910 save percentage, 66 goals allowed
Bruins Team Leaders
- David Pastrnak: 33 goals and 27 assists
- Brad Marchand: 23 goals and 33 assists
- Patrice Bergeron: 16 goals and 27 assists
- Linus Ullmark: 17-9-2 record, .907 save percentage, 79 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.