A competitive NHL matchup is expected on Thursday when the Colorado Avalanche (41-12-5) visit the Carolina Hurricanes (39-12-5) at PNC Arena. The Hurricanes are underdogs (-105 on the moneyline) against the Avalanche (-115) ahead of the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Hurricanes Predictions
Avalanche vs. Hurricanes Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Hurricanes Betting Trends
- The Avalanche are 40-15 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Colorado is 40-15 when playing with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter (72.7% win percentage).
- The Avalanche’s implied moneyline win probability is 53.5% in this game.
Avalanche vs. Hurricanes Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponent have combined for more than Thursday’s total of 6 goals 39 times this season.
- A total of 28 of Carolina’s games have finished with over 6 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 7.3 goals per game, 1.30 more than the over/under for this contest.
- These two teams concede a combined 5.3 goals per game, 0.7 less than this one’s over/under.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 22 goals and 50 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 27 goals and 40 assists
- Cale Makar: 21 goals and 44 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 27-7-2 record, .917 save percentage, 96 goals given up
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 24 goals and 34 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 23 goals and 28 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 16 goals and 30 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 29-8-2 record, .928 save percentage, 80 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.