The Calgary Flames (33-14-7) are favored at home (-140 moneyline odds to win) against the Washington Capitals (30-18-9, +118 moneyline odds). The contest on Tuesday begins at 9:00 PM ET from Scotiabank Saddledome.
Flames vs. Capitals Predictions
Flames vs. Capitals Betting Odds
Flames vs. Capitals Betting Trends
- The Flames have been victorious in 26 of their 40 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (65.0%).
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -140 or shorter, Calgary is 20-9 (winning 69.0% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Flames have a 58.3% chance to win.
Flames vs. Capitals Over/Under Trends
- A total of 34 Calgary games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 6 goals.
- A total of 32 of Washington’s games have finished with more than 6 goals this season.
- The Flames score 3.48 goals per game, compared to the Capitals’ average of 3.21, adding up to 0.7 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- These two teams allow a combined 5.2 goals per game, 0.8 less than this one’s over/under.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 22 goals and 49 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 27 goals and 37 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 27 goals and 30 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 25-11-6 record, .925 save percentage, 92 goals allowed
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 34 goals and 34 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 16 goals and 36 assists
- John Carlson: 10 goals and 35 assists
- Vitek Vanecek: 12-7-5 record, .921 save percentage, 55 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.