Looking for a way to spice up your Super Bowl 56 party with something new? The answer is to have Super Bowl 56 squares to bring some added action to the Rams vs Bengals as they compete for the NFL title on February 13, 2022.
Printable Super Bowl Squares Grid For Super Bowl 56
Download the printer-friendly .pdf version here!
How to Run a Super Bowl Squares Pool
- The Super Bowl pool will consist of a 10 X 10 grid making up 100 squares.
- Set an entry fee per box.
- Sell all 100 squares.
- Randomly assign the numbers 0 – 9 to each of the 10 columns in the grid. You can draw out of a hat or something. The numbers for each column represent the last digit of the score for the Los Angeles Rams.
- Randomly assign the numbers 0 – 9 to each of the 10 rows in the grid. You can draw out of a hat or something. The numbers for each column represent the last digit of the score for the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Each person now has a square or squares that represents the one’s digit of the score for each team competing in Super Bowl 56.
- For example, if Bengals 7, Rams 3 would be a winning square for Bengals 7 – Rams 13 or Bengals 27 – Rams 3
- Typically a payout will happen at the end of the 1st Quarter, Halftime, 3rd Quarter, and Final score. (You can do whatever you want here reverses, every score, etc).
- Watch the game and watch how much more the casual fan gets into the game!
Need even more action for your Super Bowl Party? Check out our Party Prop Sheet!