The Atlanta Hawks (23-25) are just 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a six-game home win streak when they take on the Toronto Raptors (24-23) on Monday, January 31, 2022 at State Farm Arena. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Hawks vs. Raptors Predictions
Hawks vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Atlanta has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Atlanta games has gone over the set total six times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hawks have scored 3.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Toronto is 4-6 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Toronto games have surpassed the set total three times.
- During their last 10 games, the Raptors have a 105.0 points-per-game average, 2.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Hawks vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Atlanta has gone 22-27-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 11-13.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 26 times out of 49 chances.
- This season, the Hawks have a 46.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.5% higher than the 45.9% of shots the Raptors’ opponents have made.
- Atlanta is 15-10 against the spread and 16-9 overall when it shoots better than 45.9% from the field.
- Toronto has covered the spread in a game 25 times this year (25-21-1).
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Raptors are 14-11-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Toronto have hit the over 26 times this year.
- The Raptors are shooting 43.8% from the field, 2.6% lower than the 46.4% the Hawks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Toronto has a 9-5 record against the spread and a 10-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 46.4% from the field.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 26.9 PTS, 9.0 AST, 45.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (128-for-341)
- John Collins: 16.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 53.8 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (55-for-135)
- Clint Capela: 11.0 PTS, 12.2 REB, 1.4 BLK, 57.5 FG%
- Kevin Huerter: 11.0 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (72-for-199)
- Danilo Gallinari: 10.2 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (62-for-156)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.7 PTS, 7.0 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (165-for-421)
- Pascal Siakam: 21.0 PTS, 8.4 REB, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 47.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (35-for-105)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 47.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (33-for-107)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 17.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.4 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (112-for-295)
- Chris Boucher: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (38-for-134)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.