The Washington Wizards (23-22) square off against the Toronto Raptors (21-21) as only 1.5-point favorites on Friday, January 21, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 216.5 points.
Wizards vs. Raptors Predictions
Wizards vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Washington covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Washington’s last 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The Wizards’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 222.4 points scored. That’s 5.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wizards’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 7.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Toronto covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Toronto games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Raptors games averaged 215.9 total points, 0.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Raptors have scored 0.7 more points per contest compared to their 106.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wizards vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Washington has registered a 19-26-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Wizards have an ATS record of 7-14.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total 24 times this season.
- This season, the Wizards have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% higher than the 45.5% of shots the Raptors’ opponents have made.
- In games Washington shoots higher than 45.5% from the field, it is 16-14 against the spread and 18-12 overall.
- Toronto has covered the spread in a matchup 22 times this season (22-19-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Raptors went 13-11-1 against the spread.
- This season, 23 of Toronto’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Raptors have shot at a 43.5% clip from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points fewer than the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Wizards have averaged.
- This season, Toronto has a 9-5 record against the spread and a 9-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.6% from the field.
Wizards vs. Raptors Over/Under Trends
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (216.5 points) 24 times this season.
- A total of 22 of Toronto’s games finished with a combined score over 216.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 215.1 points per game, 1.4 points fewer than the total of 216.5 for this matchup.
- The 215.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.7 fewer than the 216.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Wizards games is 216.6 points, 0.1 more than the over/under of 216.5 points for this contest.
- Raptors games have an over/under of 213.2 points this season, 3.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 23.7 PTS, 6.4 AST, 45.3 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (60-for-198)
- Kyle Kuzma: 15.7 PTS, 8.8 REB, 45.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (76-for-235)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 65.1 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.6 PTS, 5.8 AST, 39.6 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (60-for-189)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.3 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 69.3 FG%
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.8 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 42.6 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (152-for-381)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 47.0 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (27-for-86)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (89-for-242)
- Chris Boucher: 9.2 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (30-for-118)
- Precious Achiuwa: 8.0 PTS, 7.8 REB, 41.2 FG%, 22.0 3PT% (9-for-41)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.