The Oklahoma City Thunder (13-26) will look to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Washington Wizards (20-20) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at Capital One Arena as 9.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 216.5 for the matchup.
Wizards vs. Thunder Predictions
Wizards vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Washington has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Wizards games averaged 1.1 more points (217.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wizards’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 5.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Oklahoma City covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Oklahoma City games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Thunder games averaged 214.9 total points, 1.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Thunder’s per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 100.5, 0.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Wizards vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Washington is 18-22-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, 20 of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.5% from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points higher than the 44.3% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- Washington has a 17-12 record against the spread and a 17-12 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has put together a 25-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 9.5 points or more so far this year, the Thunder went 9-5 against the spread.
- This year, 15 of Oklahoma City’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Thunder have shot at a 41.3% rate from the field this season, 4.2 percentage points less than the 45.5% shooting opponents of the Wizards have averaged.
- Oklahoma City is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
Wizards vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- Washington and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (216.5 points) 20 times this season.
- This season, 10 of Oklahoma City’s games have ended with a score higher than 216.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 216.5 is 9.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Wizards (107.3 points per game) and the Thunder (99.6 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 0.4 fewer points than the 216.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Wizards games is 0.2 points fewer than the over/under of 216.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 2.8 points separates this game’s over/under (216.5 points) and the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (213.7 points) this season.
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 24.0 PTS, 6.4 AST, 45.5 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (56-for-188)
- Kyle Kuzma: 15.3 PTS, 8.7 REB, 44.3 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (71-for-219)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 64.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.8 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 69.2 FG%
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.1 PTS, 5.6 AST, 39.3 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (52-for-157)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 21.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 40.8 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (57-for-206)
- Josh Giddey: 11.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 6.4 AST, 39.6 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (35-for-126)
- Luguentz Dort: 16.3 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (83-for-268)
- Darius Bazley: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 38.5 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (31-for-116)
- Kenrich Williams: 7.0 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (29-for-76)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.