The Toronto Raptors (20-17) will look to build on a six-game winning streak when they host the Phoenix Suns (30-9) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at Scotiabank Arena as 4-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Suns vs. Raptors Predictions
Suns vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Suns vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Phoenix has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Phoenix’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- During the past 10 games, the Suns are scoring 0.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Toronto covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in nine of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Raptors have scored 8.3 more points per contest compared to their 108.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Phoenix has put together a 21-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns have an ATS record of 13-14 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Phoenix games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times this season.
- The Suns are shooting 47.3% from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points higher than the 45.6% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- Phoenix has a 16-9 record against the spread and a 23-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- Toronto is 20-17-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4 points or more, the Raptors have gone 6-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Toronto have hit the over 23 times this season.
- Toronto is 13-6 against the spread and 13-6 overall when it shoots better than 43.7% from the field.
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.0 PTS, 10.0 AST, 1.9 STL, 47.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (38-for-116)
- Devin Booker: 23.6 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (84-for-205)
- Mikal Bridges: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.0 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (58-for-143)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.8 PTS, 11.0 REB, 62.9 FG%
- Cameron Johnson: 11.9 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (99-for-226)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 22.0 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 44.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (130-for-318)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.7 PTS, 8.0 REB, 48.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (89-for-242)
- Chris Boucher: 8.4 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (23-for-98)
- Precious Achiuwa: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 40.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.