The Milwaukee Bucks (26-16) visit the Charlotte Hornets (21-19) in a matchup of Central Division teams at Spectrum Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 10, 2022. The Bucks are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the third matchup between the squads this season.
Bucks vs. Hornets Predictions
Bucks vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Milwaukee games has exceeded the set total six times.
- During their last 10 games, the Bucks have scored 6.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hornets have a 115.2 points-per-game average, 0.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 19-23-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Bucks have gone 16-14 against the spread.
- Games involving Milwaukee have hit the over 18 times this season.
- The Bucks make 45.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.1 percentage points lower than the Hornets have allowed to their opponents (46.6%).
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 46.6% from the field, it is 12-3 against the spread and 15-0 overall.
- Charlotte has registered a 24-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 16-13.
- This year, Charlotte’s games have hit the over 22 times.
- The Hornets’ 46.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- Charlotte has compiled an 18-7 record against the spread and a 15-10 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.2% from the field.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 28.5 PTS, 11.4 REB, 5.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 54.0 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (37-for-129)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 49.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (60-for-157)
- Bobby Portis: 15.7 PTS, 9.2 REB, 48.4 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (65-for-150)
- Khris Middleton: 18.8 PTS, 5.1 AST, 42.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (69-for-184)
- Pat Connaughton: 11.1 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (94-for-233)
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 7.8 AST, 1.7 STL, 42.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (93-for-244)
- Miles Bridges: 19.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.9 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (73-for-227)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.0 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (68-for-179)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (116-for-311)
- Terry Rozier: 17.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (90-for-232)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.