The Indiana Pacers (15-25) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a six-game road slide when they square off against the Boston Celtics (19-21) on Monday, January 10, 2022 at TD Garden. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Celtics vs. Pacers Predictions
Celtics vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Celtics have a points-per-game average 2.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Indiana covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Pacers have a 109.9 points-per-game average, 1.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread 20 times over 40 games with a set spread.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Boston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times this season.
- This season, the Celtics have a 44.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.0% lower than the 46.4% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have hit.
- In games Boston shoots higher than 46.4% from the field, it is 11-2-1 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
- Indiana has put together a 21-19-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Pacers have an ATS record of 3-0.
- This year, Indiana’s games have hit the over 19 times.
- The Pacers have shot at a 45.9% clip from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 44.0% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- This season, Indiana has a 16-9 record against the spread and a 14-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.0% from the field.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.5 PTS, 8.4 REB, 41.8 FG%, 33.4 3PT% (102-for-305)
- Marcus Smart: 11.6 PTS, 5.4 AST, 2.0 STL, 39.4 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (53-for-177)
- Jaylen Brown: 24.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.0 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (72-for-198)
- Al Horford: 11.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.5 BLK, 43.2 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (38-for-135)
- Dennis Schroder: 16.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (47-for-142)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 19.3 PTS, 11.7 REB, 58.6 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (31-for-96)
- Myles Turner: 13.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 2.9 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (61-for-172)
- Chris Duarte: 13.1 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (62-for-176)
- Justin Holiday: 10.1 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (83-for-231)
- Torrey Craig: 5.5 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (21-for-70)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.