A pair of streaking teams meet when the Chicago Bulls (26-10) visit the Dallas Mavericks (21-18) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Bulls are 2.5-point favorites and put their nine-game win streak on the line against the Mavericks, who have won five straight.
Bulls vs. Mavericks Predictions
Bulls vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Chicago has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Chicago games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 6.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Dallas is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 3.4 more points per contest compared to their 105.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Chicago is 22-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 14-5.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
- The Bulls make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- Chicago has a 15-5 record against the spread and a 16-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- Dallas has gone 19-20-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 7-8 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 13 of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total.
- This season, Dallas has a 10-7 record against the spread and a 13-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.5 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Zach LaVine: 26.4 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (106-for-256)
- Nikola Vucevic: 15.9 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 42.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (49-for-143)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.8 STL, 41.5 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (97-for-233)
- Alex Caruso: 8.4 PTS, 2.0 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Doncic: 25.0 PTS, 8.0 REB, 8.8 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (62-for-195)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 20.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (40-for-142)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.7 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (83-for-247)
- Dwight Powell: 7.1 PTS, 60.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- Reggie Bullock: 6.6 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (47-for-148)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.