The Brooklyn Nets (24-13) are 9.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a five-game home losing streak when they host the San Antonio Spurs (15-23) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at Barclays Center. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET.
Nets vs. Spurs Predictions
Nets vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Nets vs. Spurs Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Brooklyn games has exceeded the set total six times.
- Over their past 10 games, the Nets have a points-per-game average 3.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- San Antonio covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- San Antonio and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- In the past 10 games, the Spurs are scoring 114.0 points per game compared to their 110.7 season average.
Nets vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 15-22-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 9.5 points or more, the Nets have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 17 times this season.
- The Nets make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points higher than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (46.1%).
- Brooklyn is 13-7 against the spread and 19-1 overall when it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- San Antonio is 21-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spurs are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- San Antonio’s games have gone over the total 19 times this season.
- The Spurs have shot at a 46.5% rate from the field this season, 3.2 percentage points above the 43.3% shooting opponents of the Nets have averaged.
- San Antonio is 19-8 against the spread and 14-13 overall when it shoots better than 43.3% from the field.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 5.8 AST, 51.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (60-for-162)
- James Harden: 22.3 PTS, 8.1 REB, 9.7 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (78-for-237)
- Patty Mills: 13.3 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (118-for-281)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Bruce Brown: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 18.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 8.9 AST, 2.1 STL, 44.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (46-for-134)
- Derrick White: 14.5 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (57-for-194)
- Keldon Johnson: 14.7 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (56-for-127)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.5 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.4 BLK, 60.1 FG%
- Devin Vassell: 11.1 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (54-for-154)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.