The Phoenix Suns (30-8) are favored (-8.5) to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Miami Heat (24-15) at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Footprint Center. The point total is 216.5 for the matchup.
Suns vs. Heat Predictions
Suns vs. Heat Betting Odds
Suns vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Phoenix has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Suns’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 222.3 points scored. That’s 5.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Suns are scoring 3.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Miami is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Miami’s past 10 outings saw eight hit the over.
- The Heat’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 211.0 points scored. That’s 5.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Heat are scoring 111.3 points per game compared to their 108.1 season average.
Suns vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread 21 times over 38 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Suns have gone 8-4 against the spread.
- This season, 18 of Phoenix’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Suns make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.2 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.3%).
- Phoenix has an 18-11 record against the spread and a 25-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
- Miami has covered the spread 22 times over 39 games with a set spread.
- The Heat are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 24 times this year.
- The Heat are shooting 45.8% from the field, 2.2% higher than the 43.6% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- Miami has put together a 19-9 record against the spread and a 21-7 straight up record in games it shoots over 43.6% from the field.
Suns vs. Heat Over/Under Trends
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 216.5 points 18 times this season.
- There have been 18 Miami games that have ended with a combined score higher than 216.5 points this season.
- The Suns average 112.4 points per game against the Heat’s 108.1, amounting to 4.0 points over the game’s total of 216.5.
- This game’s total is 7.7 fewer points than the 208.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Suns have seen a 219.2 average over/under in their games this season, 2.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Heat games have an over/under of 211.2 points this season, 5.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.1 PTS, 10.1 AST, 1.9 STL, 47.5 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (37-for-115)
- Devin Booker: 23.5 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (81-for-200)
- Mikal Bridges: 12.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.4 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (54-for-136)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.0 PTS, 11.1 REB, 62.6 FG%
- Cameron Johnson: 11.9 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (96-for-216)
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.7 PTS, 8.3 AST, 42.0 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (73-for-227)
- Tyler Herro: 20.3 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (89-for-233)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.6 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (108-for-307)
- PJ Tucker: 8.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (43-for-93)
- Dewayne Dedmon: 6.5 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (12-for-20)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.