The Milwaukee Bucks (25-15) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to extend a four-game road win streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (20-19) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 233.
Hornets vs. Bucks Predictions
Hornets vs. Bucks Betting Odds
Hornets vs. Bucks Last 10 Games
- Charlotte has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Charlotte games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Hornets games averaged 230.5 total points, 2.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Hornets are scoring 1.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Milwaukee is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Bucks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 220.1 points scored. That’s 12.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bucks have a 117.2 points-per-game average, 5.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Hornets vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Charlotte has put together a record of 23-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Hornets have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- This season, Charlotte’s games have hit the over 22 times.
- The Hornets are shooting 46.5% from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points higher than the 44.1% the Bucks allow to opponents.
- In games Charlotte shoots higher than 44.1% from the field, it is 17-7 against the spread and 14-10 overall.
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 19 times this year (19-22-0).
- The Bucks have an ATS record of 3-6 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Milwaukee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times out of 41 chances this season.
- The Bucks are shooting 45.7% from the field, 1.1% lower than the 46.8% the Hornets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Milwaukee is 11-3 against the spread and 14-0 overall when it shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
Hornets vs. Bucks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Charlotte games have hit the over on this game’s 233-point total 19 times.
- This season, six games Milwaukee played finished with a combined score higher than 233 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 227.6 points per game, 5.4 points fewer than the total of 233 for this matchup.
- The 224.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.4 fewer than the 233 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Hornets games is 225.8 points, 7.2 fewer than the over/under of 233 points for this contest.
- Bucks games have an over/under of 219.7 points this season, 13.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.3 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.8 AST, 1.7 STL, 42.4 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (91-for-237)
- Miles Bridges: 19.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (70-for-220)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.2 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (67-for-173)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (114-for-300)
- Terry Rozier: 17.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.0 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (84-for-222)
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.1 PTS, 11.2 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (32-for-118)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 49.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (60-for-157)
- Bobby Portis: 14.8 PTS, 8.7 REB, 47.9 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (62-for-142)
- Khris Middleton: 17.9 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (60-for-169)
- Pat Connaughton: 11.1 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (94-for-233)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.