The Toronto Raptors (18-17) host the Utah Jazz (28-10) at Scotiabank Arena on Friday, January 7, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. There is no line set for the matchup. The matchup has an over/under of 224 points.
Raptors vs. Jazz Predictions
Raptors vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Jazz Last 10 Games
- Toronto has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Toronto’s past 10 contests saw nine go over the total.
- The Raptors’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 213.4 points scored. That’s 10.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Raptors have a points-per-game average 7.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Utah is 8-2 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Utah games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Jazz games averaged 225.9 total points, 1.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Jazz have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 116.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Raptors vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- Toronto has covered the spread 19 times in 35 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Toronto have hit the over 22 times this season.
- The Raptors are shooting 44.1% from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points lower than the 44.3% the Jazz allow to opponents.
- In games Toronto shoots higher than 44.3% from the field, it is 11-6 against the spread and 11-6 overall.
- Utah is 19-19-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Utah have hit the over 20 times this year.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.7% from the field, 2.1% higher than the 45.6% the Raptors’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Utah has a 17-7 record against the spread and a 20-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.6% from the field.
Raptors vs. Jazz Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Toronto’s 35 games have gone over Friday’s total of 224 points.
- In Utah’s 38 games this season, 17 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 224.
- Together, the two teams combine for 223.9 points per game, 0.1 points fewer than the total of 224 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 11.0 fewer points than the 213 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Raptors games is 212.8 points, 11.2 fewer than the over/under of 224 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.9 points more than the average over/under in Jazz’s games this season (220.1 points).
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.3 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 44.0 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (118-for-289)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.1 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.6 PTS, 2.0 STL, 42.4 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (87-for-234)
- Pascal Siakam: 20.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 48.3 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
- OG Anunoby: 19.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.2 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (51-for-142)
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 15.5 PTS, 15.1 REB, 2.3 BLK, 70.6 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.5 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.4 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (112-for-329)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.2 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (102-for-243)
- Mike Conley: 14.1 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (84-for-195)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.0 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (97-for-310)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.