The Cleveland Cavaliers (21-17) are favored (by 4 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Portland Trail Blazers (14-23) on Friday, January 7, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 215.5.
Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Cleveland has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Cleveland games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Cavaliers games averaged 212.1 total points, 3.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 4.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Portland has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Trail Blazers games averaged 5.8 more points (221.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Trail Blazers are scoring 111.0 points per game compared to their 109.0 season average.
Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Cleveland has compiled a 26-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 7-2 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, Cleveland’s games have hit the over 15 times.
- This season, the Cavaliers have a 46.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% lower than the 47.9% of shots the Trail Blazers’ opponents have hit.
- Cleveland is 9-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it shoots better than 47.9% from the field.
- Portland has gone 13-23-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 3-7.
- Portland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times this year.
- The Trail Blazers have shot at a 44.9% clip from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points higher than the 44.3% shooting opponents of the Cavaliers have averaged.
- Portland has put together a 7-11-1 record against the spread and a 9-10 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Friday’s over/under of 215.5 points 14 times this season.
- In Portland’s 37 games this season, 25 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 215.5.
- The Cavaliers average 107.7 points per game against the Trail Blazers’ 109.0, totaling 1.2 points over the contest’s total of 215.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 215.8 points per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Cavaliers games is 212.3 points, 3.2 fewer than the over/under of 215.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Trail Blazers’ games this season (221.1 points).
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 17.1 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.5 BLK, 70.2 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.7 PTS, 7.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 47.2 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (84-for-221)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (59-for-174)
- Evan Mobley: 14.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.8 BLK, 50.1 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (15-for-49)
- Kevin Love: 14.7 PTS, 7.6 REB, 44.3 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (81-for-189)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Damian Lillard: 24.0 PTS, 7.3 AST, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (92-for-284)
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.5 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 56.6 FG%, 17.2 3PT% (5-for-29)
- Norman Powell: 18.6 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (71-for-180)
- Larry Nance Jr.: 6.9 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Anfernee Simons: 13.3 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (74-for-187)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.