The Milwaukee Bucks (25-15) will look to Giannis Antetokounmpo (third in the league scoring 27.9 points per game) when they try to overcome Kevin Durant (first in the NBA with 30.0 PPG) and the Brooklyn Nets (24-12) on Friday, January 7, 2022 at Barclays Center. The Bucks are 3.5-point road underdogs in the game, which tips at 7:30 PM ET.
Nets vs. Bucks Predictions
Nets vs. Bucks Betting Odds
Nets vs. Bucks Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Brooklyn games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- During their past 10 games, the Nets have a points-per-game average 4.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Milwaukee is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Bucks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 116.3, 4.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Nets vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has registered a 15-21-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Nets have gone 9-16 against the spread.
- Brooklyn games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times this season.
- The Nets make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.8 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- Brooklyn is 14-12 against the spread and 23-3 overall when it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
- Milwaukee has compiled an 18-22-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bucks are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
- The Bucks are shooting 45.7% from the field, 2.5% higher than the 43.2% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Milwaukee has put together an 18-11 record against the spread and a 24-5 straight up record in games it shoots above 43.2% from the field.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 30.0 PTS, 7.7 REB, 5.7 AST, 51.8 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (59-for-159)
- James Harden: 22.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 9.8 AST, 1.4 STL, 41.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (77-for-234)
- Patty Mills: 13.6 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (117-for-275)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.4 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Bruce Brown: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.1 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (9-for-29)
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.9 PTS, 11.5 REB, 5.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (32-for-118)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 49.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (60-for-157)
- Bobby Portis: 15.3 PTS, 8.9 REB, 47.9 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (62-for-142)
- Pat Connaughton: 11.1 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (94-for-233)
- Grayson Allen: 11.9 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (98-for-252)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.