The Memphis Grizzlies (25-14) and the Detroit Pistons (7-28) take the floor in a game with no set line at FedExForum on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET.
Grizzlies vs. Pistons Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Memphis games has surpassed the set total three times.
- In the last 10 games, the Grizzlies are scoring 0.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Detroit has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Detroit games have surpassed the set total six times.
- In the last 10 games, the Pistons are scoring 106.0 points per game compared to their 101.1 season average.
Grizzlies vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Memphis has put together a record of 24-15-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, 18 of Memphis’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 45.3% from the field this season, 1.8 percentage points lower than the 47.1% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- In games Memphis shoots higher than 47.1% from the field, it is 12-2 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
- Detroit has covered the spread in a matchup 17 times this year (17-19-0).
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total 19 times out of 36 chances this season.
- The Pistons have shot at a 41.5% clip from the field this season, 4.0 percentage points less than the 45.5% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged.
- Detroit is 5-2 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 25.1 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.4 STL, 48.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (46-for-115)
- Desmond Bane: 17.4 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (112-for-269)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.1 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 40.7 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (70-for-221)
- Steven Adams: 7.1 PTS, 9.3 REB, 53.6 FG%
- Tyus Jones: 7.8 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (35-for-93)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 14.8 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (80-for-245)
- Cade Cunningham: 14.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 38.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (56-for-176)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.1 BLK, 53.1 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.6 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (11-for-41)
- Trey Lyles: 8.2 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (27-for-90)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.