Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz (27-10) are 6-point favorites against Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets (18-17) Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Ball Arena. The game begins at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 222.5 in the matchup.
Jazz vs. Nuggets Predictions
Jazz vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Utah is 2-8-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 7-3 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Jazz games averaged 3.4 more points (225.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Jazz have a points-per-game average 1.0 point above their season-long scoring average.
- Denver covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Denver’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Nuggets’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 219.1 points scored. That’s 3.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Nuggets have scored 2.8 more points per contest compared to their 105.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jazz vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Utah has put together a record of 18-19-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Jazz have an ATS record of 15-15.
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times this season.
- This season, the Jazz have a 47.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% higher than the 46.4% of shots the Nuggets’ opponents have made.
- In games Utah shoots higher than 46.4% from the field, it is 16-7 against the spread and 19-4 overall.
- Denver has covered the spread 15 times over 35 games with a set spread.
- The Nuggets are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This season, 18 of Denver’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Nuggets have shot at a 46.3% clip from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points higher than the 44.2% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- Denver is 12-11 against the spread and 13-10 overall when it shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
Jazz vs. Nuggets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah games have gone over this matchup’s 222.5-point total 16 times.
- This season, 10 games Denver played finished with a combined score higher than 222.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 221.8 points per game, 0.7 points fewer than the point total of 222.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 212.2 points per game, 10.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 2.6 points fewer than the over/under of 222.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.8 points more than the average over/under in Nuggets’ games this season (214.7 points).
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 15.5 PTS, 15.1 REB, 2.3 BLK, 70.6 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.7 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.7 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (111-for-320)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.8 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (101-for-237)
- Mike Conley: 14.3 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 46.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (82-for-191)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.1 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (94-for-302)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.7 PTS, 14.0 REB, 6.9 AST, 1.4 STL, 56.3 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (45-for-129)
- Will Barton: 15.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (73-for-201)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.1 PTS, 52.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (32-for-96)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (52-for-137)
- Facundo Campazzo: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.2 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (43-for-120)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.