The Portland Trail Blazers (14-22) host the Miami Heat (23-15) in a matchup of Northwest Division teams at Moda Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The Trail Blazers are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season.
Trail Blazers vs. Heat Predictions
Trail Blazers vs. Heat Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Portland covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- Over the last 10 games, the Trail Blazers are scoring 2.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Miami is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Heat have scored 2.0 more points per contest compared to their 107.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Trail Blazers vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Portland is 13-22-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Trail Blazers went 10-10-1 against the spread.
- Portland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times this season.
- This season, the Trail Blazers have a 44.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.5% higher than the 44.4% of shots the Heat’s opponents have hit.
- Portland has a 7-10-1 record against the spread and a 9-9 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
- Miami has gone 21-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 10-2 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, Miami’s games have hit the over 23 times.
- The Heat’s 45.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents.
- Miami has compiled a 12-1 record against the spread and a 13-0 straight up record in games it shoots over 48.0% from the field.
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Damian Lillard: 24.0 PTS, 7.3 AST, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (92-for-284)
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.5 PTS, 10.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 56.3 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
- Norman Powell: 18.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (68-for-173)
- CJ McCollum: 20.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (77-for-196)
- Larry Nance Jr.: 6.8 PTS, 52.1 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (18-for-60)
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.9 PTS, 8.3 AST, 42.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (72-for-224)
- Tyler Herro: 20.4 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (87-for-224)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.6 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (104-for-301)
- PJ Tucker: 7.8 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (42-for-91)
- Dewayne Dedmon: 6.5 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (12-for-20)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.