The Dallas Mavericks (19-18) are 5-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Golden State Warriors (29-7) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at American Airlines Center. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Predictions
Warriors vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Golden State is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Golden State’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- Over their past 10 games, the Warriors have scored 2.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Dallas covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 1.9 more points per contest compared to their 105.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread in a matchup 22 times this season (22-13-1).
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 14-7-1 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Golden State’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Warriors are shooting 47.3% from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points higher than the 45.8% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- In games Golden State shoots better than 45.8% from the field, it is 17-5-1 against the spread and 22-1 overall.
- Dallas has covered the spread 17 times this year (17-20-0).
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This year, Dallas’ games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Mavericks’ 44.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Warriors have given up to their opponents (42.6%).
- Dallas is 13-12 against the spread and 17-8 overall when it shoots higher than 42.6% from the field.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 27.2 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.5 STL, 42.7 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (179-for-455)
- Draymond Green: 8.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 7.7 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 54.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
- Andrew Wiggins: 19.1 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (74-for-170)
- Jordan Poole: 18.1 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (80-for-230)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 54.8 FG%
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Doncic: 24.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 8.8 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (60-for-187)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 20.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (40-for-142)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.6 PTS, 39.0 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (76-for-231)
- Dwight Powell: 6.8 PTS, 59.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- Reggie Bullock: 6.3 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (41-for-134)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.