The Indiana Pacers (14-23) will look to halt a five-game losing streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (23-12) at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 as 6.5-point underdogs. The Nets have lost three games in a row.
Nets vs. Pacers Predictions
Nets vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Nets vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Brooklyn games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Nets’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Indiana is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Indiana’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Pacers have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 107.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has gone 15-20-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Nets have gone 5-9 against the spread.
- Brooklyn’s games have gone over the total 16 times this season.
- The Nets make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Pacers have allowed to their opponents (46.1%).
- Brooklyn is 13-6 against the spread and 18-1 overall when it shoots higher than 46.1% from the field.
- Indiana is 19-19-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pacers have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 17 of Indiana’s games have gone over the point total out of 38 chances.
- The Pacers’ 45.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.6 percentage points higher than the Nets have allowed to their opponents (43.0%).
- This season, Indiana has a 14-12 record against the spread and a 13-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 43.0% from the field.
Nets Team Leaders
- James Harden: 22.7 PTS, 8.2 REB, 9.9 AST, 1.4 STL, 41.5 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (77-for-230)
- Kevin Durant: 29.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 5.7 AST, 51.4 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (57-for-153)
- Patty Mills: 13.8 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 42.8 3PT% (115-for-269)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Bruce Brown: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.1 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (9-for-29)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 17.9 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 56.8 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Myles Turner: 13.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 2.7 BLK, 52.0 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (60-for-165)
- Caris LeVert: 17.8 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (44-for-142)
- Chris Duarte: 13.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (61-for-173)
- Justin Holiday: 10.0 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (77-for-209)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.