The San Antonio Spurs (14-21) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Toronto Raptors (16-17) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Scotiabank Arena as 5.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Raptors vs. Spurs Predictions
Raptors vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Spurs Last 10 Games
- Toronto is 6-4 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Raptors have a points-per-game average 4.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- San Antonio has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- San Antonio’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- During their past 10 games, the Spurs have scored 7.7 more points per contest compared to their 111.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Raptors vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- Toronto has registered a 17-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Raptors went 3-4 against the spread.
- This season, 20 of Toronto’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Raptors make 43.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.0 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (45.9%).
- Toronto has a 6-5 record against the spread and a 7-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.9% from the field.
- San Antonio has put together a 20-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Spurs have gone 9-3 against the spread.
- This season, San Antonio’s games have hit the over 18 times.
- San Antonio is 13-5 against the spread and 10-8 overall when it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 20.9 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.8 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (106-for-265)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.2 PTS, 2.0 STL, 41.9 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (81-for-215)
- Pascal Siakam: 19.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 47.5 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
- OG Anunoby: 19.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.0 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (45-for-127)
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 17.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 8.8 AST, 2.0 STL, 43.8 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (43-for-126)
- Derrick White: 14.5 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (53-for-183)
- Keldon Johnson: 15.0 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (53-for-118)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.2 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.4 BLK, 59.8 FG%
- Lonnie Walker IV: 11.2 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (53-for-170)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.