The Indiana Pacers (14-23) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the New York Knicks (17-20) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Madison Square Garden as only 1.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Knicks vs. Pacers Predictions
Knicks vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Knicks vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- New York covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Knicks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.0 points lower than their season-long average.
- Indiana covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Indiana’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- In their past 10 games, the Pacers have a 106.4 points-per-game average, 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Knicks vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- New York has put together a record of 16-21-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knicks are 11-11 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- New York games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this season.
- This season, the Knicks have a 43.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.7% lower than the 46.1% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have knocked down.
- New York has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.1% from the field.
- Indiana has gone 19-18-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pacers have an ATS record of 10-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Indiana’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- Indiana is 14-9 against the spread and 13-10 overall when it shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.3 PTS, 10.0 REB, 5.0 AST, 41.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (63-for-192)
- Alec Burks: 12.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.5 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (72-for-170)
- RJ Barrett: 15.2 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (53-for-162)
- Evan Fournier: 13.1 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (91-for-248)
- Mitchell Robinson: 7.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 76.5 FG%
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.4 PTS, 12.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 56.8 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Myles Turner: 13.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.8 BLK, 52.0 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (60-for-165)
- Caris LeVert: 17.8 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (44-for-142)
- Chris Duarte: 13.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (61-for-173)
- Justin Holiday: 10.3 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (77-for-209)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.