The Memphis Grizzlies (23-14) will look to extend a five-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Cleveland Cavaliers (21-16) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as only 3-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Cavaliers vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Cleveland is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Cleveland’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- During their past 10 games, the Cavaliers have scored 5.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Memphis games have exceeded the set total three times.
- During their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 1.0 more point per contest compared to their 111.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Cavaliers vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Cleveland has covered the spread 26 times over 37 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 3 points or more, the Cavaliers have gone 8-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Cleveland have hit the over 15 times this season.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 46.3% from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points higher than the 45.6% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Cleveland is 16-4 against the spread and 15-5 overall when it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- Memphis is 23-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies are 9-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Memphis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times out of 38 chances this year.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 45.2% from the field, 1.0% higher than the 44.2% the Cavaliers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Memphis is 18-2 against the spread and 18-2 overall when it shoots higher than 44.2% from the field.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 17.0 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.5 BLK, 69.8 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.5 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.9 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (81-for-211)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (59-for-174)
- Evan Mobley: 14.7 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.8 BLK, 50.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Kevin Love: 14.6 PTS, 7.6 REB, 44.9 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (77-for-178)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 23.7 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 48.5 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (44-for-110)
- Desmond Bane: 16.8 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (104-for-252)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 8.9 REB, 53.2 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (50-for-146)
- Kyle Anderson: 8.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.