Southeast Division foes meet when the Washington Wizards (18-18) host the Charlotte Hornets (19-17) at Capital One Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 3, 2022. The Hornets are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season.
Wizards vs. Hornets Predictions
Wizards vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Washington has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wizards have scored 1.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Charlotte games have exceeded the set total four times.
- Over the past 10 games, the Hornets are scoring 112.8 points per game compared to their 115.2 season average.
Wizards vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Washington has gone 17-19-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 6-9 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, the same percentage the Hornets allow to opponents.
- Washington is 12-7 against the spread and 12-7 overall when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- Charlotte has compiled a 22-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 16-12 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Charlotte have hit the over 20 times out of 37 chances this season.
- The Hornets are shooting 46.2% from the field, 0.8% higher than the 45.4% the Wizards’ opponents have shot this season.
- Charlotte has put together a 15-5 record against the spread and a 13-7 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.4% from the field.
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 23.6 PTS, 6.4 AST, 45.8 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (45-for-161)
- Kyle Kuzma: 13.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 43.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (62-for-190)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 64.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.1 PTS, 5.6 AST, 39.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (50-for-150)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.6 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 67.7 FG%
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.8 AST, 1.8 STL, 42.7 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (83-for-213)
- Miles Bridges: 19.2 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.2 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (65-for-207)
- Gordon Hayward: 16.7 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (63-for-160)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (101-for-276)
- Terry Rozier: 17.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (74-for-200)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.