The Milwaukee Bucks (25-13) will attempt to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the Detroit Pistons (6-28) on Monday, January 3, 2022 at Fiserv Forum as heavy, 15.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Bucks vs. Pistons Predictions
Bucks vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Milwaukee games has surpassed the set total six times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bucks have scored 4.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Detroit is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Detroit games have exceeded the set total six times.
- Over their past 10 games, the Pistons have scored 2.4 more points per contest compared to their 100.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 18-20-0 against the spread this season.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- The Bucks are shooting 45.8% from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points lower than the 47.3% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 11-2 against the spread and 13-0 overall when it shoots better than 47.3% from the field.
- Detroit has compiled a 16-18-0 record against the spread this year.
- This year, Detroit’s games have hit the over 18 times.
- The Pistons are shooting 41.2% from the field, 2.7% lower than the 43.9% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Detroit is 7-2 against the spread and 2-7 overall when it shoots better than 43.9% from the field.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.8 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (32-for-114)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (53-for-143)
- Bobby Portis: 15.6 PTS, 8.9 REB, 48.2 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (58-for-133)
- Khris Middleton: 18.6 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (58-for-160)
- Pat Connaughton: 11.3 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (93-for-229)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 14.7 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (72-for-232)
- Cade Cunningham: 15.3 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.4 STL, 38.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (53-for-169)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.1 BLK, 53.1 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 53.2 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- Frank Jackson: 10.7 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (62-for-186)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.