The Los Angeles Clippers (19-18) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Minnesota Timberwolves (16-19) on Monday, January 3, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET.
Clippers vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Clippers vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Los Angeles’ last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Clippers have a points-per-game average 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Minnesota has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Minnesota’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- During their last 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 0.5 more points per contest compared to their 108.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Clippers vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 16 times over 37 games with a set spread.
- The Clippers are 10-13-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Los Angeles games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this season.
- The Clippers are shooting 45.0% from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points higher than the 44.8% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles is 11-7-1 against the spread and 13-6 overall when it shoots higher than 44.8% from the field.
- Minnesota has covered the spread 19 times over 36 games with a set spread.
- The Timberwolves have an ATS record of 10-9 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Minnesota games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times out of 36 chances this year.
- This season, Minnesota has a 13-3 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.0% from the field.
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (89-for-263)
- Eric Bledsoe: 10.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (39-for-115)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.6 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 65.6 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.7 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (41-for-104)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.0 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (72-for-169)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (91-for-252)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.7 PTS, 6.7 AST, 38.3 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (79-for-236)
- Malik Beasley: 12.5 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (107-for-310)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 5.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 55.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.