The Golden State Warriors (28-7) host the Miami Heat (23-13) in a matchup of Pacific Division teams at Chase Center, starting at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, January 3, 2022. The Heat are 8.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season.
Warriors vs. Heat Predictions
Warriors vs. Heat Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Golden State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- Across their past 10 games, the Warriors have scored 5.0 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Miami is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Miami games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Heat’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 108.5, 0.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Warriors vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Golden State has put together a record of 22-12-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 8.5 points or more, the Warriors are 7-3-1 against the spread.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
- The Warriors are shooting 47.3% from the field this season, 3.2 percentage points higher than the 44.1% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Golden State is 20-5-1 against the spread and 24-2 overall when it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
- Miami is 20-17-0 against the spread this year.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 22 times out of 37 chances this year.
- The Heat have shot at a 46.0% clip from the field this season, 3.3 percentage points higher than the 42.7% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- This season, Miami has a 19-9 record against the spread and a 21-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 42.7% from the field.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 27.7 PTS, 6.0 AST, 1.5 STL, 43.4 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (178-for-445)
- Draymond Green: 8.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 7.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 54.7 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Andrew Wiggins: 19.0 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (72-for-166)
- Jordan Poole: 17.6 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (75-for-221)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 54.7 FG%
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.8 AST, 42.5 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (68-for-209)
- Tyler Herro: 19.8 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (79-for-200)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.6 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (104-for-301)
- PJ Tucker: 7.9 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (40-for-88)
- Dewayne Dedmon: 6.5 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (12-for-20)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.