The Orlando Magic (7-29) are heavy, 12.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (24-10) on Monday, January 3, 2022 at United Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Bulls vs. Magic Predictions
Bulls vs. Magic Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Chicago has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Chicago games has gone over the set total six times.
- In the past 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 3.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Orlando has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Orlando’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Magic are scoring 102.8 points per game compared to their 101.7 season average.
Bulls vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Chicago has covered the spread 21 times this season (21-13-0).
- This season, Chicago’s games have hit the over 17 times.
- This season, the Bulls have a 47.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.2% higher than the 46.2% of shots the Magic’s opponents have knocked down.
- Chicago has a 14-4 record against the spread and a 15-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Orlando has covered the spread 16 times over 37 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point underdogs or more, the Magic have an ATS record of 2-5.
- This year, Orlando’s games have hit the over 19 times out of 37 chances.
- The Magic’s 42.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.8 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
- Orlando is 4-5 against the spread and 2-7 overall when it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.8 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Zach LaVine: 26.3 PTS, 49.9 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (101-for-241)
- Nikola Vucevic: 16.0 PTS, 11.4 REB, 1.1 BLK, 43.0 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (48-for-136)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.2 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.8 STL, 41.8 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (90-for-215)
- Alex Caruso: 8.4 PTS, 2.0 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 12.5 PTS, 9.8 REB, 49.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (44-for-130)
- Franz Wagner: 15.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (50-for-135)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.0 PTS, 8.3 REB, 2.1 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (35-for-108)
- Gary Harris: 10.2 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (41-for-116)
- Terrence Ross: 10.7 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (38-for-131)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.