The Miami Heat (23-13) will look to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (15-22) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at Golden 1 Center as only 3-point favorites. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET.
Heat vs. Kings Predictions
Heat vs. Kings Betting Odds
Heat vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Miami is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Miami games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Heat’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Sacramento covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Sacramento’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Kings’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 104.3, 5.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Heat vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Miami is 20-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Heat are 7-11 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 21 times this season.
- The Heat are shooting 46.0% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points lower than the 46.8% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Miami has a 14-3 record against the spread and a 15-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- Sacramento is 16-21-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Kings have an ATS record of 7-11.
- This year, Sacramento’s games have hit the over 18 times.
- The Kings are shooting 45.1% from the field, 1.0% higher than the 44.1% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento is 14-7 against the spread and 13-8 overall when it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.8 PTS, 8.1 AST, 42.5 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (68-for-209)
- Tyler Herro: 20.4 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (79-for-200)
- Jimmy Butler: 23.3 PTS, 5.5 AST, 2.1 STL, 50.6 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.6 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (104-for-301)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.7 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 51.9 FG%
Kings Team Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.6 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 46.3 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (70-for-164)
- De’Aaron Fox: 20.2 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 44.5 FG%, 25.2 3PT% (32-for-127)
- Harrison Barnes: 17.0 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (66-for-160)
- Buddy Hield: 15.2 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (129-for-350)
- Richaun Holmes: 12.6 PTS, 8.7 REB, 69.2 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.