A pair of sliding teams hit the court when the Cleveland Cavaliers (20-16) host the Indiana Pacers (14-22) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The Cavaliers are 3.5-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak against the Pacers, who have lost three straight.
Cavaliers vs. Pacers Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Cleveland has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cavaliers have scored 7.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Indiana has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Indiana’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- In their past 10 games, the Pacers have a 108.2 points-per-game average, 0.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
Cavaliers vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Cleveland has registered a 26-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 7-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Cleveland’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Cavaliers make 46.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Pacers have allowed to their opponents (46.1%).
- In games Cleveland shoots higher than 46.1% from the field, it is 14-3 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- Indiana has covered the spread 18 times this year (18-18-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Pacers are 6-2 against the spread.
- Indiana’s games have gone over the total 16 times this season.
- The Pacers are shooting 45.6% from the field, 1.4% higher than the 44.2% the Cavaliers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Indiana has a 13-9 record against the spread and a 13-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.2% from the field.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 19.5 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.9 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (81-for-211)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.9 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.4 BLK, 70.7 FG%
- Ricky Rubio: 13.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (59-for-174)
- Evan Mobley: 14.4 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.8 BLK, 49.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Kevin Love: 14.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 44.9 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (74-for-172)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.1 PTS, 12.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 56.6 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (24-for-85)
- Myles Turner: 13.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 2.8 BLK, 52.6 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (58-for-160)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.0 PTS, 6.1 AST, 44.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (46-for-148)
- Caris LeVert: 17.8 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (44-for-142)
- Chris Duarte: 13.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (61-for-173)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.