The Orlando Magic (7-29) will look to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Boston Celtics (17-19) on Sunday, January 2, 2022 at TD Garden as big, 10.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET.
Celtics vs. Magic Predictions
Celtics vs. Magic Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Boston games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Orlando has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Orlando and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games, the Magic have scored 0.4 more points per contest compared to their 101.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Boston has registered a 19-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Celtics are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, Boston’s games have hit the over 15 times.
- This season, the Celtics have a 44.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.0% lower than the 46.2% of shots the Magic’s opponents have knocked down.
- Boston has a 10-2-1 record against the spread and a 9-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Orlando has covered the spread 15 times in 36 games with a set spread.
- The Magic have an ATS record of 6-6 when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Orlando games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times this year.
- The Magic’s 42.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Celtics have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, Orlando has a 7-6 record against the spread and a 4-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 41.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (92-for-280)
- Marcus Smart: 11.3 PTS, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 39.8 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (43-for-153)
- Al Horford: 11.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.5 BLK, 44.0 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (35-for-121)
- Dennis Schroder: 16.3 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (42-for-128)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.9 BLK, 74.4 FG%
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 12.9 PTS, 10.1 REB, 49.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (44-for-130)
- Franz Wagner: 15.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (50-for-135)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.3 PTS, 8.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (35-for-108)
- Gary Harris: 10.5 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (41-for-116)
- Terrence Ross: 11.1 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (38-for-131)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.